Claim Reporting Procedures
All property & casualty claims regardless of severity or location should be reported to the YORK Claims Intake Center. The YORK Claims Intake Center is ready to accept new losses and provides four ways for you to submit new loss reports.
- Fax: 1- 800-919-8984
- Email: ATPA@york-claims.com
- Telephone: 1-866-391-9675
YORK Claims Service, Inc./New Jersey
99 Cherry Hill Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Attn: Amy Beck, AVP Client Relations
All Workers Compensation claims, regardless of severity or location, should be reported to York’s First Report of Injury Center (FRI). YORK provides an efficient way for our clients to submit new losses via a dedicated call in number.
- Telephone: 1-888-467-9675
- To expedite the handling of your newly reported loss, please be sure to include your YORK Client Code with each new loss report!
- YORK Client Code 2438 is for Addiction Treatment Program / ARCH
- Notices that do not require action ("incident reports") should be clearly marked "REPORT ONLY".
The YORK Claims Intake Center will review all claims notices upon receipt and assign to the YORK handling branch office. A claim acknowledgement will then be transmitted to the designated individual advising of the YORK claim number and the adjuster assigned to the claim.Key Contacts: